Friday, March 21, 2014

I want to Move to Another State!!


                   


 So spring break I traveled to the good ole Sunshine State Florida. It was so inspiring, and I didn't want to leave. The weather was great pretty much all week, and I had a hard time leaving. I could handle sunshine weather all year, and not have to worry about that fluffy white stuff most people call SNOW!!! I am so sick of snow.

With that being said I have a plan to move to Florida in some time of 2015. That is the goal that I have set for myself. I want to move to either Orlando, or some where on the beach on the gulf side like St. Petersburg, or Tampa. Going from Tampa to St. Petersburg is pretty awesome because you get to travel on this bridge that is in the middle of the Gulf. I am not one who likes to go over bridges but that was pretty awesome. We went to Ft. De Soto, which is why we went from Tampa to St. Petersburg. 
                                                                  










Florida has a great atmosphere, and I really think I would love living there. Plus there is a lot of great job opportunities that is in the field of what I want to do in my future career. There are a ton of sports teams, which I wouldn't mind working for and doing something with social media, or even working on video producing projects. Also they have a lot of theme parks I could work for rather its, Disney, Universal, Island of Adventure, SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, and Legoland. 

The only bad thing about moving to Florida is I will miss my family a lot since I am really close with them. I would definitely come back and visit them a lot. 

Well hope you all enjoyed my blog post on where I plan to move within a year. I loved every minute of Florida when I was down there and can not wait to move back. Until next time.

Thanks,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment