Thursday, March 20, 2014

HOOTSUITE CERTIFIED!!!

It's been along time since I have done a blog post and I am trying to get back in gear and stay on top of it. After a wonderful Spring break, then starting school with five more weeks left has given me major senioritis. Well this week I am going to blog about my accomplishment with HOOTSUITE!! 

One thing I manged to do before spring break was, I was able to complete my Hootsuite certification and I am so Happy that is one less thing off my plate. To me it wasn't really all that difficult, and I was able to do it basically in one day. There were like two other days that I watched a couple of the video sections.  



I honestly that it would be more difficult then it really was. I got a 98% on the test and passed. 

Well hope you all enjoyed my post on being Hootsuite certified. I am really proud of this accomplishment and think that it could help me after college when I branch out into the professional world. Until next time.

Thanks,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment