Friday, February 28, 2014

My college career!

I have always wanted to go to college for as long as I can remember. Throughout High school I have changed the major I wanted pretty much every year. I started my college career at Eastern Kentucky University. I loved it there. The campus was awesome. Then I thought I met the LOVE of my life; moved in with him and his mom and transferred to Morehead State University.  Morehead was alright, then we split up and I moved back home to Louisville, Kentucky and that is how I ended up at University of Louisville. On a side note I went to Morehead State when they beat UofL in the NCAA tournament. As a UK fan I really loved it and as a Morehead State student I loved it even more and was good for the University. 

This is a picture of EKU's campus.

Some of the majors I wanted to pursue in college  were journalism, Pre-law, fire fighting, detective. Then when college started I was so set on being a Pre-med major. I wanted to be a pediatrician  and eventually open up my open children's hospital. Then that dreaded biology class happened and I just couldn't hack biology and switched to communications. 

Ever since I switched to communications I have loved every moment of it. The professors are amazing and really helpful. 

When I first became a communication major I wanted to be a sports reporter. Now I have changed it and want to either do something in social media, or directing, or video editing or producing. Thanks for inspiring me Dr. Freberg and Merkel and also Thanks Dr. Ashlock for helping me decide what I wanted to do and being an awesome ADVISOR!1 I graduate May 10, 2014, and have mixed emotions about it. I' really scared because I have only known school and nothing else; but I am also excited because I will finally have a degree and be able to make my FIVE years in college pay off. 

I can honestly say that UofL has a nice campus but I don't like the athletic teams; that's just me being a UK fan. 

It's been along journey from kindergarten until now, and I am proud of how far I have came along.

Well I hope you enjoyed my blog post on college, probably the best decision I have made in my entire life! Until Next time, have a great day!

Thanks,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment