Thursday, January 16, 2014

All About Me!

I am a senior at UofL. I am a Communication major. I haven't decided if i am going to go get my masters yet, but if I do I am not going back right away. I live in Louisville, Kentucky but am from Bardstown, Kentucky. 

After graduating I want to work with a sports team and video edit for them or try to get on with one of the big sports station and be a sideline/ court-side reporter. 

One area I interested in is Crises communication. I am also really interested in the Sports part of social media, I also would love to get in to sports editing.

I am taking an advance editing class this semester and I love it. Its teaching me so much about editing videos and how tedious editing really is. Basically you have to get it almost perfect or as perfect as possible to make it look good, and sounds really important too!


I am a real big sports fans. You won't meet any girls like me who loves sports. if it was up to my I would talk about sports all the time. My favorite teams are UK, Indianapolis Colts,, New York Giants, Denver Broncos, Boston Celtics, Indiana Pacers, Pittsburgh Penguins, and New York Yankees.  

Like I mentioned I am a huge sports fan and this past October when  I watched Big Blue Madness i was inspired by there video that they had made when it first started. It had clips of the greatest times in UK basketball history. I would love to do that for a team. In my opinion it was well made. Here is the video I was talking about.
This video is not the best quality and is from youtube.com.

My long term goals for this blog is to get good at writing blog post and also keep my post real interesting. After this class I  do plan on to try to continue this blog. blogging is something that I would really like to continue and get my voice out there. Especially in the sports world. 

Well thats all I have for now, and until my next post hope you have a good day.

Thanks,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment