Thursday, January 23, 2014

My Passion for Sports

As many of you I am a huge sports fan. A great day for me is to go to a sports game or even stay home and watch a sports game. I'm a huge Kentucky Wildcat fan, and really love the Indianapolis Colts as well. 

I have been to three colts game and really loved it. Indianapolis Colts stadium Lucas Oil Stadium is a really nice stadium. When you go to a game on a nice day the roof is open and its like being at an outside game but not as hot as they have air condition. My first game I went to was against The New York Jets. That was the year that the Colts was 13-0 and won there division. It also was basically Peyton Manning last healthy year and the Colts went to the super bowl that year. Sadly we lost that game because the coach decided to rest the starters because we was all ready in the play offs. The second game I went to was against the Tennessee Titans. That year we really stunk, and ended the year 2-14. We won that game though so i was happy. Especially because we got number one in the draft and drafted Luck. The third game I went was against Jacksonville Jaguars. We lost that game on a last minute run back by Maurice Jones Drew. Are defense basically thought we had the won the game and missed there coverage.  All of my experiences rather we won or lost was really funny. One reason was because I really love the city of Indianapolis. Its a great City.

                                         Luck getting the offense ready to go                                       

                                          The roof opened at Lucas Oil Stadium

                                 Picture of a Kick off from 2012
                                 
I have been to one Kentucky basketball game. It was during the Billie Gillispie time which we was not very good. It was on senior night which happened to be on my birthday. So I was pretty upset. I have been to back to back blue and white games. (2011/21012, and 2013/2014) They were a lot of fun even though it UK against UK. Lexington is a great city as well. 

I also went to the 2013 alumni basketball game. It was a lot of fun. I met some UK greats. Kenny "Sky-walker", Mark Krebs, Ramon Harris, and Perry Stevenson, just to name a few. A funny story at the alumni game. I was getting my picture taking with Kenny Sky-walker and didn't realize Rupp's floor was up, well i went to get close to him and tripped and fell right into him. I was so embarrassed lol. All he said was "it's ok I got you." My friends Ashley and I laughed so hard lol. 
                                   Me with some UK Greats!!!             
Well I hope you all enjoyed my stories and pictures with my passion for sports. Until next time
Thanks,
Brittany        

No comments:

Post a Comment