Friday, January 24, 2014

Penny for your thought

Today in my social media class we had a guest panel of speakers that had all ready took Social Media. I really though all 4 of them did an excellent job and was real insightful.  I never knew that you could blog for a living if you were good enough. When Diana was talking she had some really good tips that I am going to try to apply for this semester. Her tips were Meet with Dr. Freberg frequently because she is a real big help and in my opinion she is really easy to talk to. Rachael's tips for the class was You can't be afraid to talk to Dr. Freberg. Which I really agree with. Dr. Freberg is one of the coolest, down to earth professors you will meet. She also said think before you tweet. I feel like that should be a cardinal rule because you really do not know who will view the tweet and it could also get you in  a lot of trouble. Amanda tip was don't let being a group leader intimidate you because every ones ideas are important and every should contribute to out group projects. Then lastly Jessica tips for this class was to take the group projects serious because it could help you in the future. She mentioned that because of the group project that it helped her to write her own campaign. Another one of her tips was to get an interenship. Which i agree with. My problem is trying to find an interenship that doesn't require class credit.

Well that is all for now, hope you enjoyed my discussion on out excellent guest speakers from #Freberg13

Thanks,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment