Thursday, February 27, 2014

Do you know how to monitor your social media sites?

Social Media is a big trend now days; and a lot of people and companies are turning to social media. Rather its a business or sports team, a campaign, a brand (i.e. Doritos). Every one is using it. But manage multiple social media accounts can kind of be a pain. Luckily there are several sites you can use to manage your social media sites. 



My favorite site is probably Hootsuite. Even though I do not know much about it, I like it because they help you get certified and how you how to do basically everything on there. Also Hootsuite can monitor pretty much all your social media sites at once.  https://hootsuite.com/ That is the link to start a Hootsuit account but does cost money to get certified. 


This is an example of what TweetDeck looks like with multiple columns. 

Another site to use just for twitter is TweetDeck. I love TweetDeck because I can pick the hashtags that I want to monitor so I do not have to go through my news feed all the time. For instances I use TweetDeck when I am on my laptop because I can see our classes tweets and its a lot easier to post by tweet up dates for the class and also a lot easier to post my blog. 

These are the only two I have really had experience with but I recommend both of them. 
Also it is good to sign up on Klout and know your Klout score. That let's you no your influence on social media. Meaning that what ever you do on social media can influence people especially if they do something with what ever you post. My Klout score is a 53, but I am trying to get that higher. 

Hope yawl enjoyed my blog post on Social media marketing. Stay tune for one of my interest or something I have done tomorrow!! :)

Thanks,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment