Tuesday, February 4, 2014

There was a Superbowl on Sunday??

Normally I would talk about the Superbowl but that game was horrible so I am going to talk about the awesome Half time show, and my overall favorite commercials.

So Bruno Mars in my opinion was the half time show I can remember. I loved everything about his performance. His band was awesome. Loved pretty much every song Bruno sang. Even though I don't really care for the Red Hot Chili Peppers, I thought that they did awesome as well. I thought it was really interesting how Bruno's last song was slower, I thought that he would sing one of his fast songs last. But I loved the way he did it. The way he sang it and the fireworks was awesome!!!

Next overall my favorite brand from the super bowl was Doritos. There commercials was funny and on twitter they was hilarious. I really recommend that if yawl aren't following Doritos yawl should go follow them. there handle is @Doritos®. One thing that I thought was funny was they said after the Broncos fumbled they said "Fumble...Oops Nacho Cheesy fingers." 
This pic they said jumbo-tron photo bomb.
I thought that was funny because after they sent that Verizon responded and said "@Doritos, we photo-bombed your photo-bombed" I died laughing lol


Doritos Commercial "Time Machine"

I thought the Cheerios commercial was really cute, also liked the Budweiser "puppy love" commercial.

Here is the Cheeros commercial.


Budweiser "Puppy love" 

Interesting fact. This Superbowl was the most tweeted live event ever. It had 24.9 million tweets. In my opinion that's a lot of freaking tweets lol. 

Hope yawl enjoyed my recap on the best part of The Superbowl, well at least in my opinion. Until next time.

Thanks,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment