Friday, February 21, 2014

UK ATHLETICS!!!!

As many of you all know I am a huge UK fan. I am not one of those "bandwagon" fan that many people think UK fans are. Trust me there are more true fans then many people might recognize. If we survived through the Billy Gillispie and Joker Phillip years then there is nothing stopping us! Big Blue Nation is the best fan base in the COUNTRY. The game day crew was amazed by how UK fans filled up RUPP for game day.They also mentioned that UK was the biggest game day crowd all year and that was still lower then the previous year. Oh yeah I forgot to mention we also survived the NIT year. I will always love my CATS and nothing will ever change that. I cheer for them in every sport and get really bummed out when they lose in any sport.


 


Our two most successful programs would be our basketball team and our cheerleading team. Our basketball has won 8 national championships; which is the second highest out of any team and our cheerleading team has won 20 national championships. Makes them the most successful cheerleading team in the country. 





This year our football program had it's best recruiting signing day in school ever. They signed 28 member and overall according to ESPN finished 20th, according to 247sports we finished 22nd and according to Rivals we finished 17th. Not sure who they go by but which ever one they do go by still the best record in school history. 




Our softball team are starting the year off right. As of right now they are 10-0 and are currently ranked number 6 in the country. The season just begin but GO CATS!!!!!



So I am a huge UK fan and I am not a bandwagon fan.. I cheer for them win or lose and nothing or nobody will ever change my mind. Hope yawl enjoyed my blog on UK athletics. Until next time.

Thanks,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment