Thursday, February 20, 2014

Funny Olympic Pick up lines!


This pick up online was really close to making my list of top 5 Pick up lines. 





With the Olympics you get many great things from it. Rather it is great or horrifying stories, maybe some puns, alot of coverage on it. But my personal favorite its the pick up lines in the Olympic context. Here comes the wonderful cheesy pick up lines. Here are my top five pick up lines for Sochi!!


1. I have been Russian into things, but would it be sochieesy to ask for your number?

2. It doesn't matter how you do at your competition, but you'll finish first after a night with me
3. Are you an ice skater, cause DAMN what a figure
4. Hey girl are you a skiing event, cause I would travel cross country for you!!
5. I;m no curler, but I think I could sweep yo off your feet. 

I really liked these Olympic pick up lines because to me they are cleaver and I like the play on words. Please they were creative on how they used certain sports from the Olympics in them. Also, if I was at the Olympics and a guy said these to me I would probably bust out laughing because too me there not suppose to me taking serious. At least that's what I think anyways. 

For some that are little more risky to put in here and by risky I mean vulgar you can go to http://mashable.com/2014/02/11/olympic-pickup-lines/ 















Hope these pick up lines made you laugh as much as they made me laugh. Until my next blog post.

Thanks,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment