Thursday, February 6, 2014

Too hoot or Not Too Hoot?


So in my social media class this semester we have the opportunity to get certified in Hootsuite University for free which in my opinion is an awesome opportunity. The first time I got the e-mail from them to certify my account and logged on I was so confused. So I logged back on last night and watch the first intro video. I can honestly say after watching the first video I really like it.

It's really good especially if you have multiple social media accounts. Example: facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest and etc. What i really found fascinating was you can send a message on all your social media sites at once. When i saw that part in the video I was drawn in to Hootsuite.

It is a little confusing at first to get use to it and honestly I don't fully know how to use it yet but it's a learning process and I am eager to learn about it. I feel like if you own a business or control multiple social media sites it is a good investment. It does cost money but it's really not that much and it'll make your life a whole lot easier in the long run. Also there are videos on the site when you get certified to teach you how to use it. I personally will use it after this class because i really am starting to get it. For me if i don't understand how to use something I really initially go the other way with it and not even get in a chance. So I am glad I get this opportunity to try out Hootsuite!!

Hope yawl enjoyed my blog on Hootsuite!! I am still learning how to use it but I will eventually get it. Until next time!

Thanks,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment